Why you blog? Well, probably you may be answered you blog for money. So if you depend on Google AdSense as your main income, I just want to remember you are going to earn nothing if your AdSense ad placement is wrong. So I am damn sure that this post is going to help guys those who seek to increase AdSense Click Through Rate (CTR) as well as looking an apt place for adding banner ads without bothering your blog readers. Are you ready? Let's begin.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough. — Albert Einstein
Plug-ins for Monetization: Which One is Better Blogger or WordPress
Compare to Blogger, WordPress is the next big thing by all means. But Blogger will always be an intimate friend of newbies. As we know Blogger platform is not as seo optimized as WordPress blogging platform. Plug-ins like Quick AdSense, Google publisher plug-in, Easy AdSense, Google AdSense Plug-in, AdSense Extreme, Ad Inserter, WP Simple AdSense Insertion etc that allow you to customize your ads color, layout and allow number of ad unit per page and also help you to increase your AdSense revenue without making you any headache only if you are a WordPress user. But the question is what about Blogger users?
AdSense Ad Just Below the Opening Paragraph: Free Live Demo
Adding AdSense Ad Just After the Jump Break: Steps
If you prefer to edit your template offline, I recommend you use Adobe Dreamweaver CC or choose any XML editor (I suggest WordPad) you prefer to edit your Blogger template offline without any complications or lags using less internet data. Blogger allows you to customize your template only in online via Blogger Dashboard — Template — Edit HTML tab. If anything happens while you editing your template online without backing up, our team won't be responsible for any loss. Follow below 3 simple steps:
Step 1: Installing jQuery Script on your Blog
- Go to Blogger Dashboard — Template
- Backup your Blogger Template before you customize
- Click on Edit HTML tab
- Expand Blogger template | See how it's - screenshot
- Search <head> and below it paste the following JQuery code
Be advised that: Skip the below jQuery script once you added this to your blog.
Confused? See the Screenshot Provided Below
Step 2: Paste the Following Code Below <head> Tag
Immediately search for <data:post.body/> and paste the following code below it.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
Encoded AdSense Code Here </center>
Step 3: Plug-in Customization and Final Guidelines
- You are now able to display your AdSense ads or widget both right after the opening paragraph (Jump Break) and at the end of your blog post by deleting the above embolden red code.
- You have to encode your Google AdSense code to get perfect result. So copy the ad format you single out from your AdSense account and encode your AdSense code using our using LS HTML encoder in order to work with your Blogger template.
Encode your AdSense Code via LABSTRIKE HTML Encoder
Still in Trouble? Feel free to mention them via comment below!