How about further explore the potential of your Google browser and use it for other purposes instead of just visiting sites? To satisfy both beginners and advanced users, we’ve a tendency to maintained only effective and sensible solutions that may facilitate the daily work and’ll save you time and clicks. Here I wanna share top 10 Google Chrome Extensions to make your internet browsing more advanced, only if you’re a Chrome user – simply better na?
Before we begin, Please listen me for one second that I personally suggest you to use Google Chrome, because it’s free and much faster than Mozilla Firefox and even doesn’t affect your PC loading time. And I used Snagit to screen-cast before and now I’m using Screen Capture (by Google) Chrome Extensions instead of Snagit, makes me switch from Firefox to Chrome.
1. AdBlock Plus – If there’s one thing that annoys many people is such propaganda on the internet. If you fit this group of people, AdBlock Plus’ll be extremely useful in your Chrome. It’s one of the most popular extensions for the browser, and you’ll discover the reason for his success so install it. Advertisements and announcements instantly disappear, which makes navigation much more, easier.
2. Speed Dial 2 – One of the best extensions for those who want substitute page of Google Chrome tabs. You can customize everything in their method, and while not complications. And you’ll synchronize extension with all instances of Chrome in no time. The only draw back is that the choice Other Devices doesn’t exist during this plug-in. But, due to so many complaints, it’s possible that the development team’ll enable this feature soon.
3. SwiftPreview – The SwiftPreview is a really a cool plugin, but that doesn’t work so well on all sites, but still, it’s a good option. Briefly, its function is to preview links to various sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ etc. It’s useful for those who wanna save time by viewing a thumbnail of what’s on the site now.
4. Hover Zoom – The Hover Zoom is similar to SwiftPreview, but it’s great for pictures. With this extension, you simply hover your mouse over a thumbnail image to see its full size, without having to click on it. Works with most sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc. It seems useless until you install and blemish the Hover Zoom.
5. HTTPS Everywhere – HTTPS Everywhere is a long and well. With this, you encrypt your connection to the internet to thousands of sites while you surf. And it’s essential to safely navigate sites from unsafe places, such as hotels, hotspots and aerodromes we see out there. It’s a good tool to use at home, it prevents identity theft and protects your online privacy.
6. PrivacyFix by Privacychoice – People who likes to know who’s monitoring your online activities’ll like PrivacyFix. After all, privacy is straightforward to navigate all of us, and if you don’t give up their, look what makes this plug-in: it provides reports of Facebook, Google and other sites you’ve been visiting and tells you what’s being tracked and what’s not. Highly recommended for those who also wanna better understand how about your privacy on the web.
7. Drag & Drop Search – This plug-in enhances a really cool feature of Chrome. By default, if you select some text in Chrome and right click on the selected area, you’ll be able to see an option to perform a search on that text. And the Drag and Drop Search increases the possibilities of this feature because it allows you to drag and drop text within areas of search, and each can be customizable.
8. KeyRocket for Gmail – Who likes to use keyboard shortcuts but rarely remember the combinations for each site, will get along with KeyRocket for Gmail. The extension recommends shortcuts for you while browsing in Gmail. Imagine that you’ll enter an email as soon as you click Submit. The KeyRocket’ll notify you with a tip, saying that you could’ve pressed a command on the keyboard to accomplish the task.
9. Google Dictionary (by Google) – If you enjoy reading articles in English or are just exercising their knowledge in this language, nothing like a snapshot Google’s own dictionary to help reading web texts more smoothly. Google Dictionary also provides explanations in English and entries on terms, but also works in other languages such as Spanish and Portuguese. So if you’re reading a text and the worm’s time to take a complicated word, simply select it and understand its meaning in an instant!
10. Unbaby.me – I feel this name quite funny, but it makes perfect sense: if you hate seeing pictures of babies on Facebook, this plug-in replaces them with other images so you don’t feel so bad. You can let the images Unbaby.me choice (usually cats or other random stuff) or choose images from an RSS feed of your choice. You can also add keywords to identify the extent to which the internet and replace related images immediately. It seems complicated, but it can be really nice for those who can no longer stand seeing pictures of babies in the Facebook news feed.
Also see: How to Use Google Chrome as a Screencast Tool
Do you wanna suggest some other nifty plug-in to further increase productivity in Google Chrome? and tell us what’s your favorite Chrome Extension. Leave your suggestion via comments!