Apple Updates “Find My iPhone” App with Handy Driving Directions

find my iphone app updated
After helping thousands of people find their lost iPhones, the app “Find My iPhone” just got a new update with handy driving directions, the Find My iPhone 2.0.1. The feature provides user instructions of how to get your lost device. According to Apple, the new version of the cloud-based application runs only on iOS 6 device, since it uses the dangerous Apple maps to provide directions to the user. With the service, users can locate or lock your lost or stolen device from another device, remotely.

Find My iPhone app

Find My iPhone app works with your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac. What youve to do is slightly download this app and install this free app on another iOS device and sign in with your Apple ID. Then this app remotely lock your device and erase all the data on it automatically.

Youll be able to download the Find My iPhone update app for free on the iTunes App Store (Size: 16.2 MB).

Also read: Top iTunes 11 keyboard Shortcuts for Both Mac and Windows