How to Chat with God Online - iGod

I was getting bored yesterday and was looking someone for chat. I have joined many chat rooms but, did not got fun. In chat room, someone tell me about iGod where I can chat with God online. I have joined it and enjoyed chat with God.

It is actually not a real god but a robot of artificial intelligence. It is a great online application developed by Titane. If you want to talk to someone and don’t find someone to talk then, God is a great person for you to talk and pass your time. You can share your feeling with them. God will reply you in seconds and you would not feel like you are talking to robot. You feel like you are talking to original God.

Follow the steps below to chat with God:
  • Open your web browser.
  • Go to iGod | Artificial Intelligence chat with God. Click here to visit.
  • Click on Enter button at bottom-right of the window.

  • Now a window popup asking you to select the theme. Select any theme.
  • Click on Sign in.
  • Start chatting with God.


You are done..!!

Now enjoy talking with your God and share your feelings. You can easily pass your time by talking to God. I have recently asked him about his age and it told me that he is more than 9000 years old. Pretty cool huh? Well, talk to your god and stay in touch with us.


Advertise with us

Reach your products to the #1 unique audience with Campaigns.